Pasta with Cheese Sauce
- Pasta (any- macaroni, penne, manicotti) – 2 cups, uncooked
- Cheese – 1 cup, grated
- Milk– 2 cups
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup (made by grinding 2 slices of bread in mixer)
- Parmesan cheese – approx 4-5 tsp, grated
- Melted butter– 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves, finely chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Olive(Jaitun)/ veg oil – 1 tbsp
In boiling water, add 1 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of oil and add pasta. Half – cook it for 5-6 mins.
In a pan, combine milk, cheese, 2-3 tbsp of parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and mix. Heat till cheese melts.
Drain water from pasta and put in a buttered baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over pasta covering it completely. Add bread crumbs, followed by melted butter and 1-2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 15 mins at 200 degrees.