Serve : 4 | Level Of Cooking : Moderate | Taste : TangyFespro Food Labs
Enjoy your most loved Fespro Macaroni with the signature tangy taste, follow the recipe and thank us later…
Ingredients for Macaroni Mazaa Recipe
- Fespro Macaroni 1 1/2 cups
- Oil 4 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Onions cut into 1/2 inch squares 2 large
- Tinned corn kernels 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum cut into 1/2 inch pieces 1 medium
- Baked beans 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup 4 tablespoons
- Red chilli sauce 2 teaspoons
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Processed cheese grated 2 tablespoons
Heat sufficient water in a non-stick deep pan.
Add half teaspoon oil and a little salt and boil the macaroni till al dente. Drain and refresh. Spread out onto a plate.
Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick pan and add the onions and sauté till translucent. Add the sweet corn and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add the capsicum and baked beans and sauté for three to four minutes.
Add the boiled macaroni, tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, soy sauce and salt and toss gently. Add the cream and toss gently.
Sprinkle the cheese and serve hot.
Get Your Hands on Fespro Macaroni here