- Fespro Pasta 2 cups
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Eggs (medium) 2 nos.
- Salt to taste
- Cook pasta to al dente (soft to bite), according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Add butter to the pan, and allow to melt.
- Add drained pasta to the pan and mix well with butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs well add a pinch of salt to the eggs while beating.
- Add the eggs to pan, and mix well.
- Return to med heat, add salt to taste, and stir continuously, scraping egg from the bottom, until eggs are scrambled well and cling to the pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Add a Comment