Lemony Chicken Pasta
- Fespro Pasta (boiled) 2 cups
- Boneless chicken (cooked) 1 cup
- Olive oil 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Dried Red Chillies crushed 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves chopped 8-10
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan cheese powder 1 tablespoon
- Fresh cream 2 tablespoons
- Fresh Parsley for garnishing
1.Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add chopped garlic and sauté.
2. Add crushed red chillies & mix. Add chicken and sauté on high heat for 1 -2 minutes.
3. Add salt & pasta and toss well.
4. Reduce the flame and add fresh cream and some salt if needed. Mix and cook for two minutes.
5. Turn off heat. Add lemon juice and Parmesan cheese and mix.
6. Transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with chilli flakes and a sprig of parsley.
7. Serve hot.
Quinoa Pasta (Spiral) (300g x 2)Product on sale
Ragi Pasta (Spiral) (300g x 2)Product on sale
Multigrain Pasta (Spiral) (300g x 2)Product on sale
Whole Wheat Pasta (Spiral) (300g x 2)Product on sale
Fusilli Pasta (200gx2)Product on sale
Macaroni Pasta (200gx2)₹90.00
Penne Pasta (200gx2)Product on sale