Poha, a famous street food dish and a staple of Madhya Pradesh’s breakfast menu, is a nutritious way to start the day. Nearly every roadside café offering this popular delicacy is located in the heart of India. In fact, for those who adore poha in MP, breakfast would be incomplete without a plateful of poha!
Because of people’s enthusiasm for this breakfast alternative, Fespro Poha has a particular place in every home.
It quickly responds to various queries, such as what to prepare for breakfast. Fespro Poha. You’re running out of time. Fespro Poha. No access to expensive ingredients? Let’s prepare fespro Poha.
Well! In addition to being tasty and light on the stomach, this snack is also simple to make instantly at home. it will get ready in no time.
Unlike fespro instant poha, other poha dishes can be prepared in various ways, depending on what you want to add to make it a healthy breakfast choice. For the recipe, continue reading. Additionally, you may improvise it based on available ingredients and available time.
How to prepare poha:
- Poha is prepared by separating it into medium- to thick-sized flakes and washing them in a colander. After a thorough rinse, set the filter aside to allow the flakes to swell.
- After a little while, examine the flakes’ softness and breakability by pressing them between your thumb and finger.
- The peanuts should be fried in hot oil until brown and crispy over medium heat.
- Put the peanuts on a platter and save them.
- Now add the cumin and mustard seeds to the same pan. Add the hing, onion, curry leaves, and green chillies after they start to pop.
- Cook the onion just until it begins to turn pink. You may also include potato cubes if you’d like. Well, sauté now.
- Mix thoroughly, then cover the pan after adding the salt, sugar, and turmeric to taste.
- Cook until it becomes heated on very low heat. Cut the heat off.
How to prepare instant fespro poha?
So, if you are someone who cannot deal with lengthy procedures, and can’t resist enjoying poha, just add hot water to fespro instant poha cup and cover it for 8 minutes. Your poha is ready to eat! Yes! It’s that easy! If you are looking for some handy options to fix breakfast in a jiffy, don’t think twice. Just think fespro instant poha!