Yellow Bengal Gram Flour (Besan) 63%, Semolina, Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Turmeric Powder, Omega Powder# , Acidity Regulator (INS 330, INS 262) & Raising Agent (INS 500 (ii)).
Contains: Gluten. May contain traces of Dairy, Tree Nuts & Sesame Seeds.
Directions for Cooking
- Empty the khaman mixture (Larger pouch) into a bowl, add 160 ml of water and 15 ml (2 teaspoons) of oil to make soft batter. Then cover it for 10 Mins.
(Make sure that there are no lumps)
- In a bowl empty the Small Pouch content and add 20 ml water & immediately mix it with the khaman mixture until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Lightly grease the moulding tray with oil
- Pour the khaman mix in moulding tray
- Pour 2 glass of water in a pressure cooker (Remove whistle)
- Place a cooking stand in a pressure cooker and keep the moulding tray on it.
- Then cover the pressure cooker with a lid, steam on high flame for 20 Mins.
- Turn off the flame and take out the moulding tray and allow it to cool down for 10 Mins. Check it is done by inserting a knife in the centre, if the knife comes out clean then it is done. If there is any better on the knife let it be on the heat for some time covered with a lid.
- Tempering – Heat 2 teaspoon (15 ml) oil in a frying pan for the tempering, add some mustard seeds, coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Fennel, Green Chillies. Mix water with two teaspoons of sugar (20 g), and add half pinch of salt and lemon juice & add it to the tempering. Let the tempering to boil 2-5 times in the pan & remove from heat.
- Now spread half of the tempering over the Khaman.
- Then cut khaman into desired shape and spread remaining half of the tempering over khaman pieces.
- Garnish khaman with fresh coriander & serve with green chutney.
There are no reviews yet.